VintageCloset

Monday, 8 December 2014

Vintage style inspiration of the week - Yetunde Bakare from Lagos.

Our Vinspiration of the week is Yetunde Bakare,@bellbaks on Instagram.

Vintage Blouse

VC9ja:What is your name?
Yetunde:My name is Yetunde Adedoyin Bakare (Yetunde meaning "my mother has come back") I hope that helps foreign readers.

Vintage blouse

VC9ja:What do you do?
Yetunde:I am a beauty therapist,hair stylist,fashion blogger and a boutique owner.You can call me a Jacklin of all trades,mistress of many...lol

Vintage skirt

VC9ja:What does style mean to you?
Yetunde:Style to me defines uniqueness,it makes you stand out in the crowd and it is a voice that speaks if only people can listen.

Vintage palazzo

VC9ja:What makes vintage clothing appealing to you?
Yetunde:Vintage makes me feel 1960s even if I was not born then.Retro clothing gives me a unique and uncommon style.The prints also brings out the art in me.

Vintage culotte

VC9ja:Please leave a vintage style tip for our readers.
Yetunde:Vintage boiler jumpsuits paired with strap heels and a turban will make a belle exceptionally unique at any event,try it.

Vintage blouse

See more pictures:

Vintage blouse


Vintage blouse


Vintage pants


Vintage pants



Vintage dress shirt


Follow Yetunde on Instagram @bellbaks to see more of her takes on vintage and even contemporary style.

Which of her looks do you want to replicate?

NB
If you will like this to be featured as vintage style inspiration of the week AKA vinspiration,kindly send a minimum of six pictures to vintagecloset9ja@gmail.com

XO
VintageCloset



1 comment: